More About Me
I am the founder of the Open Master’s and am an experienced facilitator, offering creative programs and workshops around self-directed learning, design thinking, community building, entrepreneurship, and more, with organizations like the Experience Institute, Mycelium School, and the Sullivan Foundation.
Some silly dreams I have:
- Co-write a book on the messy side of entrepreneurship
- Start an old-school Boarding House
- Start a community mess-hall style curry restaurant
- Start a Local Account of Well-being
- Build a house out of Cob (seriously, how cool do these look?)*
* My friends may have convinced me to start with a cob playhouse. Fine.